• Gryphon

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Martin23230

Votes: 36 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krall

Banned
I'm hoping for a tie myself - I didn't rent out this active volcano with a rickety wooden bridge across it just so I could NOT watch two people fight to the death in its burning hot midst!

Krall

Banned
There's still a couple of days of voting left - I know we only had three entries, but they are rather good!

I'm hoping for a tie myself - I didn't rent out this active volcano with a rickety wooden bridge across it just so I could NOT watch two people fight to the death in its burning hot midst!

Slowly creeping to a tie?
I've surely helped it along :D

Damn it, Kaiphranos is pulling ahead. I feel you might lose your deposit on that. And I was up all night practicing my bridge-fighting :mad::p.

Krall

Banned
Damn it, Kaiphranos is pulling ahead. I feel you might lose your deposit on that. And I was up all night practicing my bridge-fighting :mad::p.

Is "bridge-fighting" fighting on a bridge or fighting using a bridge? We can do either, or both.

Fighting on a Bridge with a Bridge fighting enemy Bridges with the Help of a Bridge Construction Crew on the Bridge of A Ship.

Does that give you Semantic Satiation?