• B_Munro

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Muwatalli'

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Lemon

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be interested to see whether the presence of all the Retrospective Election polls affects voter turnout this round...

Now this is difficult. Personally I think Kaiphranos' map is the best made, but Iserlohn's certainly isn't shabby and the concept interests me more and in my opinion more closely fits the challenge terms. I'll have to think about this. :)

My vote went to Kaiphranos.

While their ere some very well done maps, I simply was'nt a fan of the scenario's.

Krall

Banned
I expected more votes for mine but that only means .must try harder!

Unfortunately, your map looked rather messy and lacking in detail (as was the background), in my opinion. "Try harder" is definitely the right attitude if you want to improve - I'd suggest looking into a more complex image editing program like GIMP or Inkscape as well (both are free). :)

And hey: You currently have five votes for your first ever entry. My first entry only had a single one (that wasn't my own).

Looking back, it appears my first entry had two votes, and neither of them was mine! So, yes, five is a promising start!

I didn't get any votes until my 4th map, when I came 4th with 7 votes, I came 3rd the map after that, and I think my best is 2nd for the African trade route. Unfortunately that was the one where Krall posted his epic South African map:rolleyes: