Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Otherworld

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Alex Richards

Votes: 13 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn i like nearly all of them! Its so hard to pick! ><

Ive narrowed it down to Megaman and Muwatalli, now i just got to choose between them. . .

Banned
Martin futurist F1 for me, but I think there more be most that 18 races in 2050.

Of the "simple" ones, Megaman's was definitely the best.

For me, it was a tough choice between Martin and tnowacki. I ended up going with the latter.

Anyway, good job all!

Martin futurist F1 for me, but I think there more be most that 18 races in 2050.

Well a) 20 is pretty much the maximum now anyway, b) that world has been through quite a bit of unstable stuff, c) Rotations! New rules on only one race in one country mean Singapore-Malaysia and Abu Dhabi-Bahrain alternate, as do several other places such as France-Spain, Germany-Belgium, New York-Canada, Cascadia-Texas and possibly Moscow-Sweden and Brazil or Mexico-Argentina. There are a lot more tracks in use, far more than would be possible unless you had a 30 race season.

Damn i like nearly all of them! Its so hard to pick! ><

Ive narrowed it down to Megaman and Muwatalli, now i just got to choose between them. . .
In the end i gave it down to Muwatalli. As much as i like Megaman's map (and for that matter BOTH their maps), Muwatalli gave a specific sport for his map so i'll give my vote to him. :eek: