Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Iori

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Otherworld

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of good maps as usual.

I could'nt decide between Martin23230's and Kaiphranos's entries, however I ultimately went with the formers.

Sumeragi

Banned
I like the Middle Eastern map.

Now, if I could only make sense of what Chamonix is trying to show..... :confused:

I liked the ideas behind Chamonix's and Future8's ideas, but the former was too small to really make out and the latter was somewhat spoiled by the use of very specific modern borders with an 1830s PoD.

Several nice ones this time. My vote ultimately went to Martin23230, but I also liked the look of Future8 and Otherworld's entries. Also Beedok's, though that isn't quite how I imagined l'Administrateur's handwriting... ;)

I liked the ideas behind Chamonix's and Future8's ideas, but the former was too small to really make out and the latter was somewhat spoiled by the use of very specific modern borders with an 1830s PoD.

Note to self: Don't use very specific modern borders with an 1830s PoD.

Anyway, I thank those two people who gave me votes and helped me beat my previous record of two votes.

I was torn between stronger contenders, so I voted for Chamonix because the idea was fascinating and I would like to encourage the creation of a larger version.