The West Florida Question.

Hey folks.

Well, for those of you who've been watching the story, I think it's about time to start asking about what should be done with the struggling little republic known as West Florida.
I can say for certain that it won't survive this current decade(1810's), but the main question on my mind is: Should West Florida be admitted as two states, or just one? And what are we going to call this new state, or states?
Could I perhaps go the Decades of Darkness route, or is something more original warranted here?

Some examples of what I was considering:

1.)West/East Mobile(2 states)
2.)Seminole(1 state)
3.)Mobile/Seminole(2 states)
4.)Mississippi/West Florida(2 states, already did this in another TL I've been bouncing around).
5.)Jackson(1 state)

Or, you have an idea of your own, just post your thoughts here.

(Edit: oops, accidentally forgot to add the poll. Ah, well)

Hey folks.

Well, for those of you who've been watching the story, I think it's about time to start asking about what should be done with the struggling little republic known as West Florida.
I can say for certain that it won't survive this current decade(1810's), but the main question on my mind is: Should West Florida be admitted as two states, or just one? And what are we going to call this new state, or states?
Could I perhaps go the Decades of Darkness route, or is something more original warranted here?

Some examples of what I was considering:

1.)West/East Mobile(2 states)
2.)Seminole(1 state)
3.)Mobile/Seminole(2 states)
4.)Mississippi/West Florida(2 states, already did this in another TL I've been bouncing around).
5.)Jackson(1 state)

Or, you have an idea of your own, just post your thoughts here.

(Edit: oops, accidentally forgot to add the poll. Ah, well)

Could you narrow the options and produce simple maps please, both yould be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Could you narrow the options and produce simple maps please, both yould be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I originally had up to a dozen options in mind, but I can narrow it down a bit: will take Mobile/Seminole off the list.

Unfortunately, I am absolutely horrible at making maps using anything other than present day era bases so I'll need someone else to do it for me. :(