Votes: 58 54.7%
  • Ares96

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • demonkangaroo

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of good entries.

Ultimately my vote went to Horatius Cocles.

Last edited:
a toss up for matin and horatius for me..went with martins though
this is gonna be a close one i reckon once it nears the finish line

I don't think so. Horatius has got a lead of 11 votes to his runner-up. :p

By now already 16! Seriously, we could end the voting right here, the results won't change drastically. And well, Dutch California is an awesome concept and the execution is also really nice, so no wonder Horatius is in the lead ;)

By now already 16! Seriously, we could end the voting right here, the results won't change drastically. And well, Dutch California is an awesome concept and the execution is also really nice, so no wonder Horatius is in the lead ;)

was why ti was my second choice...but i found martins detail on his map alot better

although, ironically, im dealing with a eu3 situation, where sardinia-piedmont and holland are absorbing all the california territoes x3
fortunatly...holland just became emperor (finally ending a super blob bohemia) and ive got a reconquest on them...should be interesting :3

Sumeragi

Banned
As much as I try to look at only the TL when voting, I have to admit Horatius Cocles's gem was just too much for me.

a toss up for matin and horatius for me..went with martins though
this is gonna be a close one i reckon once it nears the finish line

Thanks for the vote jkarr, but as I have pointed out several times the competition is usually decided pretty early on with one person domination. I have to say it was usually me for the other ones I entered, but in this one Horatius is the clear winner :D.

Also I like the fact that Russian Cascadia and Dutch California have almost the same North/South boarder. Someone do a timeline where they both exist?