Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Ephraim Ben Raphael

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Analytical Engine

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of good entires this round.

It was a tough choice between Beedok, KCAmmy and Xwark, but I ultimately voted for Beedok.

This map subject isn't exactly my cup of tea, I would have to vote for Mr. Munro, though I would have liked to ask him about some things on this before he finished it.

LoneAmigo for simple but striking design and an awesome scenario. Seems like an RPG world.

Props to Petros, though, for his scenario. Triffids meets War Against the Chtorr.

I like the backstory behind the map Petros >Peter Fergus< made, but this is a map competition, not a story competition. So the choice for me came down to KCammy and Beedok. I did eeny-meeny-miny-moe (I'm cool like that) and thus my vote went to Beedok.

My vote went to Agammenon. Nicely made - and a different display of information. :D

Yay, I totally didn't think anyone would vote for me.

For those of you who don't know (and by don't know, resolve where my map is through geographical knowledge or the knowledge of the names of cities, it is set on the northern portion of the west coast of North America, primarily along the coast of British Columbia.

KCammy

Banned
Yay, I totally didn't think anyone would vote for me.

For those of you who don't know (and by don't know, resolve where my map is through geographical knowledge or the knowledge of the names of cities, it is set on the northern portion of the west coast of North America, primarily along the coast of British Columbia.

I just realised I spelled your username wrong. Sorry. :eek:

Mumby, how is the British empire still a world power if all of its most important cities are underwater?

B_Munro, I voted for yours and I have only one question: Your map has two 17's, did you intend to write something down about the Alien Puppet in Mecca or was that just an oversight?

My vote goes to TheLoneAmigo.

A detailed map, lots of stuff going on, lots of inspired interactions resulting from the initial premise, and so on. Now, this time around, many people, B_Munro especially, had some excellent maps and timelines. The tiebreaker for me was the code names used for the events. DAWNING EYE and MIND EATER. There's something about the interaction of those Cold War all caps code names and Lovecraftian entities that gets me every time.

It was very close, though. A lot of good stuff this fortnight!