A large Jewish State (not in Palestine) by 1900.

How and where could born a large Jewish nation out from Palestine?
The timeline is between 1492-1900.

Some idea?

For exemple:
Some King of Spain expelled all the Spanish Jews in the New World,said in Central or South America (OTL Chile or Argentina?)

Or maybe a Rothschild in 1820-1870 buy for the Jewish people a large territory from British Empire or France (for exemple part of Australia or South Africa ,the New Zealand,Mauritania,Ivory coast).

This state should be large enough,and with good resources for catch the most of Jewish immigration for United States in XIX-early XX century.

P.S.
Maybe if in South Afrca instead of boers were Jewish?

:confused:

Maybe if in South Afrca instead of boers were Jewish?

That is beyond awesome

But there is a Russian Jewish Oblast as per OTL that could work, but it is not exactly in the best position.

I could see some very prejudiced Pope order nations to expel their Jews to somehere, if it is before the Reformation it is even better because we have more catholics who listen to him.

How about the Russian Tzar's begin a process of mass expulsion of Jews to Russian Alaska from the mid eighteenth Century, say circa. 1730's, you could have an independent state develop ( probably with covert British support by the 1880's)

How about the Russian Tzar's begin a process of mass expulsion of Jews to Russian Alaska from the mid eighteenth Century, say circa. 1730's, you could have an independent state develop ( probably with covert British support by the 1880's)

Holy mother of Awesome!

I can suggest Madagascar but the idea it's not mine, it came from Fatherland scenary in Hoi2 where winner nazi Germany in WW2 sent here European Hebrews after an agreement with Free France.

I can suggest Madagascar but the idea it's not mine, it came from Fatherland scenary in Hoi2 where winner nazi Germany in WW2 sent here European Hebrews after an agreement with Free France.

Madagascar is not suited for Jewish settlement. Infrastructure is almost non-existent. Malaria is common. Cockroaches is more populous than any incests. Many natives may hostile to them.

I suggest Patagonia in Argentina and Chile.