• Gryphon

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • tormsen

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krall

Banned
I'm very pleased with this fortnight's contest, we've had a lot of submissions that are above and beyond the normal quality of maps we receive. Well done, fellows!

It may be important to note that I've given up on posting all the map submissions and their descriptions in the opening post, as it takes ages and I hate having to scroll past the wall of maps whenever I come into this thread. Instead I'll merely suggest you look through the entries thread and be sure to look at all the entries (even the ones on the second page) before making your decision.

Entries thread:
https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=170375

Main thread:
https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=170373

Thande

Donor
Toss-up between Akksimat and Scarecrow. I went for the former because although they're both great styles, his seems a bit more original or unusual.

Their were alot of good entries in this MoF.
For me it came down to a choice between Akkismat, rvbomally and Scarecrow.

In the end I chose Akkismat.

There were a lot of quality entries this time, but personally I really liked the one of rvbomally. Althought I found some other entries a bit more interesting qua backstory, all the different high quality subtleties on the map and the overall mapdesign itself gave it the edge to vote for him.

Krall

Banned
Oh, wow; only a couple of days into the voting and we've already gotten 63 votes!

You've all made an old* Krall very happy.

(*Young and unimaginably sexy).

I really enjoy looking at the maps made in these competitions and hope to enter one once I return to my homeland (trying to make a map on a laptop in a youth hostel on the wrong side of the world ain't my cup of tea).

I voted for Scarecrow's map because, from time to time, I love a bit of dystopia à la Americano.

Can't wait for MoF 26 :)

Many great entries to choose between but in the end I went with rvbomally. Beautiful map with nice wear and tear making it look like it's been in use during the invasion and the "Pointers for the smart bombardier" is a nice touch