• Akkismat

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • The Kiat

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Mark 4 Morrel Barrel

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Given how few entries this one got, perhaps I should'nt make MoF topic suggestions anymore. :p

My vote went to Jman, while Akissmat's was superior in terms of graphics and such, it was confusing and had to much going on, whereas Jman's, while not simplistic, was easy to understand.

My vote went to Jman, while Akissmat's was superior in terms of graphics and such, it was confusing and had to much going on, whereas Jman's, while not simplistic, was easy to understand.

Hi Iori, sorry to hear you found my map confusing and non-simplistic.
Just wondering: What did you find confusing exactly?
The ATL-setting, the battle map, the campaign map, the combination of a battle map with a campaign map?

I like Akissmat map, but i think the colors choice are not quite good, difficult to see clearly and quickly.
Aslo, it is really in the subject of the map? I mean, Macedonia+Corinth League it's quite powerful against italic cities, even more or less strongly united. This very good map deserves, i think, a little more explanation, to enjoy all this AH work.

My vote to Jman, for originality and clearty.

I like Akissmat map, but i think the colors choice are not quite good, difficult to see clearly and quickly.
Aslo, it is really in the subject of the map? I mean, Macedonia+Corinth League it's quite powerful against italic cities, even more or less strongly united. This very good map deserves, i think, a little more explanation, to enjoy all this AH work.

My vote to Jman, for originality and clearty.

Hi, appreciate the feedback.
I tried to make the map a bit plainish with a focus on the different leagues and nations. I thought making the campaign map stand out too much would clash with the battle map next to it. I will keep the critique regarding colouring in mind with my next designs.

About the Macedonia+Corinth vs. Italic Cities: I forgot to mention anywhere, I just found out, that I pictured the mapped Italician campaign of Alexander to be after an extensive Asian campaign. So want I wanted to picture actually is a Asia-conquering Alexander coming back to "liberate/pacify" the Italian cities, with a focus on the small Latin League (together with it's allies) against the Alexandrians. In this ATL, Alexander should have defeated the Italians with ease, but what I wanted to show is that even with the 5 battles won by Alexander, he still lost the war against the Latin League.

Bah, I cant vote for Uriel´s badass Pope ... Akkismat, its my chosen one, then. I hope he will not start flying or something like that ...