CANADIAN DISASTER!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

A challenge for you: create a disaster equal or greater than 9/11 in New York for the city of Toronto, Canada. It can be around the same time as 9/11 or some time after during the War on Terror. So what will it be? buildings going down, or perhaps poison gas in its immaculate, enviable subway system?

:pThis is not TDOT hate :p

What kind of Canadian response in the aftermath?

Sachyriel

Banned
Canada develops nuclear weapons to deter other would be attackers as best it can. Or at least, buys/leases/commands them from the USA. It's kinda been done before.

Also, I'd be there at the recruiting station in a flash. Forget anarchism, that is my hometown.:mad:

Never piss Canada off.
Germans SS stormtroopers were told to never take Canadian prisoners for an reason.
Afghanistan is an tea party compared to what Canada would. Nukes are extreme, but who's not to say Canada doesn't already have them?

Sachyriel

Banned
Never piss Canada off.
Germans SS stormtroopers were told to never take Canadian prisoners for an reason.
Afghanistan is an tea party compared to what Canada would. Nukes are extreme, but who's not to say Canada doesn't already have them?

We're pulling a South Africa?

Sachyriel

Banned
You never know... it would take Canada ten minutes, for god sakes I could just go to Uranium City and do it (well and money)

Ten minutes is Hyperbole, but we could totally ask the US to loan us one until we get out own. :p

:eek::eek::eek:

A challenge for you: create a disaster equal or greater than 9/11 in New York for the city of Toronto, Canada. It can be around the same time as 9/11 or some time after during the War on Terror. So what will it be? buildings going down, or perhaps poison gas in its immaculate, enviable subway system?

:pThis is not TDOT hate :p

What kind of Canadian response in the aftermath?

Firstly, this is incredibly ASB. But to be fair, we've already had the Toronto 18 plot and the reaction of most Canadians has been a resounding "meh". In fact, I've already heard some jokes being made that basically go along the lines of: "Okay, so the terrorists wanted to attack parliament, kidnap Stephen Harper and blow up large parts of Toronto...This is a problem, why?"

In any case, a similar attack would be more like the London Bombings. Al-Qaeda would more than likely go after the TTC and the subway systems in general.

Armenian- Canadians were going to bomb the subway some years ago. the CBC went into action and interviewed a spokesman on "Morningside". The Armenian-Canadian said he was Canadian and then said "We Armenians..." The debate was settled. Peter's boring voice soothed the terrorists so much, no more was said. He's gone now. We're defenceless. But I'm sure someone will rise up in the face of a new terrorist threat to bore and soothe any potential threat. Forget nukes. We have unilateral CBC Radio Canada.

glowjack

Banned
Well we may not be able to construct a nuclear facility instantly, but Canada does mine most of the world's uraninum,

(our CANDU reactors run on natural uraninum so the only reason we have to enrich it is for export)

just send a purified version of that in a missile to our enemies, not explosive but we got plenty of it and it will contaminate.

Furthermore Canadians are not very ideological nor very definable as a culture (with the exception of afganistan it will be hard to offend terrorists.) So quite frankly very few Canadians are nationalistic, you can't build unity based on the principles of anti-bullying and recycling (what they stress in school) but that's a good thing since Canadians never fought for the safety of Canadians on Canadian soil (except small excursions with the states a long long time ago) and always for another power.

Armenian- Canadians were going to bomb the subway some years ago. the CBC went into action and interviewed a spokesman on "Morningside". The Armenian-Canadian said he was Canadian and then said "We Armenians..." The debate was settled. Peter's boring voice soothed the terrorists so much, no more was said. He's gone now. We're defenceless. But I'm sure someone will rise up in the face of a new terrorist threat to bore and soothe any potential threat. Forget nukes. We have unilateral CBC Radio Canada.

Get Russel Peters.

Perhaps instead of buildings being blown up or knocked down, the terrorists use poison gas in the Toronto Subway system, especially downtown, during the busiest part of the day. Add to this bombs in some of the tunnels which cripple the subway, kill hundreds, and paralyzes the transit system. Thoughts?

Which Peter? Peter Mansbridge? Not Boring!! :mad:

No one really has a grudge against canadians...usually we get treated well all over the world. It's the americans who gets treated like shit. Heck, if you're white, and you visit some europien or other countries, make sure to wear a Canadian t-shirt or something. This goes for Americans as well. They treat you like first class citizens.

But while we canadians are...kinda unified and patriotic in our own way, people like us.

Sachyriel

Banned
No one really has a grudge against canadians...usually we get treated well all over the world. It's the americans who gets treated like shit. Heck, if you're white, and you visit some europien or other countries, make sure to wear a Canadian t-shirt or something. This goes for Americans as well. They treat you like first class citizens.

But while we canadians are...kinda unified and patriotic in our own way, people like us.

Shush, you'll have Americans doing American stuff in the name of Canada, it will make us look just like them!:mad:

Personally, I got nothing against America. I'd rather want to live there because of the women (yes I like american women better then canadian women...chicks love canadians XD) At least you guys are better off then places like Japan. jeezus, they got salary men dropping dead at 40, kids being suicidal over failed exams and rapid racism.

Ummm...actually...there are people and nations that don't like us.
Brazil and now Mexico are not very friendly towards, nor the Czech Republic for that matter. Taliban and al Quaeda are actively killing Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan

Sachyriel

Banned
Personally, I got nothing against America. I'd rather want to live there because of the women (yes I like american women better then canadian women...chicks love canadians XD) At least you guys are better off then places like Japan. jeezus, they got salary men dropping dead at 40, kids being suicidal over failed exams and rapid racism.

You mean rampant racism. Rapid is a reference to how fast something moves. Racism, a form of discrimination, isn't going anywhere.

However, Canadian women are many, many times better than American women.

We don't want her hanging around our door. We don’t wanna see your face no more. We've got more important things to do, then spend our time time growin' old with you. American Women, listen to what we saaaaaaaaaaay. American Women, get away from me-heee. American Women, mama let me bee-heee. Don't come knockin' around our door, don't wanna see your shadow no more. We don’t need your war machines. We don’t need your ghetto scenes. Coloured lights can hypnotize, sparkle someone else’s eyes. Now women, get away from me-heee. Americen woman, mama let me be.

Terrorists infect the Canadian moose population with a previously unknown lethal virus. With destruction of the source of Canadian identity, Alces alces, Canadian national spirit is broken. Maine and Moosylvania are also devastated. Thousands of Canadian patriots wander the prairies and forests , wrapped only in Hudson Bay blankets and clutching bottles of ancient Molson's Brador (uncovered from a government emergency cache), as life now has been rendered meaningless.

Sachyriel

Banned
Terrorists infect the Canadian moose population with a previously unknown lethal virus. With destruction of the source of Canadian identity, Alces alces, Canadian national spirit is broken. Maine and Moosylvania are also devastated. Thousands of Canadian patriots wander the prairies and forests , wrapped only in Hudson Bay blankets and clutching bottles of ancient Molson's Brador (uncovered from a government emergency cache), as life now has been rendered meaningless.

We still have Maple Syrup.:)