• Tangerine

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • wilcoxchar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nymain1

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting is now open for round three. The polls will close in one weeks time. Round three can be found here, and the discussion thread is here.

Communist Wizard
Rekjavik
Jman
Sapiento
Legolas
OAM47
B_Munro
Tangerine
wilcoxchar
Nymain1

Last edited:

Thande

Donor
My vote goes to Legolas. Sapiento and Rekjavik's maps were also nice-looking, but Legolas' was the only one that looked like it followed from the POD. (What's with all the wanked Germanies? Was everyone under the influence of Susano's evil mind control rays this week? ;) )

My vote goes to Legolas. Sapiento and Rekjavik's maps were also nice-looking, but Legolas' was the only one that looked like it followed from the POD. (What's with all the wanked Germanies? Was everyone under the influence of Susano's evil mind control rays this week? ;) )
I had... a wanked Germany? ;)

Thande

Donor
Oh, I didn't see Nymain1's fab media presentation! Top marks for effort, but map-wise I'd still go for the Lithuanian Elf.

Sapiento's map is to me the better looking map, but i think that Legolas' is more interessant.

Nyman1 was good too, but the video istoo fast, really, to see clearly the map.

I suppose that the researched effect in putting map in video is too seeing this maps with "play". If it's to seeing "pause" video maps, they're no interest to put in video.

Whilst Nymain's media presentation was top notch (and something he should do again), the actual alt-hist and map didn't thrill me. I loved BMunro's alt hist and Tangerines map (especially as he included elevations - a man/woman after my own heart), but felt Sapiento and Legolas managed to hit both out of the park. Of those two I voted for Sapiento because of the less clutter and map textures, but it was a close run thing.

I voted for Nymain's video. Even if it's sometimes too fast I like the idea.

And Nugax, thanks for the vote! :)

Last edited:
It was a close call between Sapiento (whose map is, as usually, beautiful) and Nymain (whose video answered the challenge better), but I ended up voting for Sapiento.

And I can't believe I'm in the lead - thank you everyone who voted for me! :)

Congratulations Legolas, here is your award:
MoF_03__award_by_Raven_the_5th.png