• Desmond Hume

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Sapiento

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • wilcoxchar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goldstein. I'm a sucker for the school textbook look. :D Also it was well thought-out.

Edit: Hey, I have a vote! Thanks, whoever! :D :D :D

Last edited:
I didn't mention it until catboy asked so I'll let it stand.

@Jman: that was me. I realy liked the idea behind your map.
Thank you, but I really feel that that's unfair. If you'd be willing to transfer my vote to Nugax, who created quite an impressive map, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you, but I really feel that that's unfair. If you'd be willing to transfer my vote to Nugax, who created quite an impressive map, I'd really appreciate it.

I don't know if I can change the votes in the poll. Ian might, but I can't sorry.:eek:

While all the maps seem to have been on-topic, Sapiento's is the prettiest. Hence my vote goes to him.

And whoeer voted for me - thank you :)

Thande

Donor
As before there were some really excellent maps all around. I voted for Goldstein because the style he used evoked late 20th century historical atlases rather than old-fashioned maps, and was therefore a much more appropriate style to use for a modern phenomenon like the decolonisation of Africa.

As before there were some really excellent maps all around. I voted for Goldstein because the style he used evoked late 20th century historical atlases rather than old-fashioned maps, and was therefore a much more appropriate style to use for a modern phenomenon like the decolonisation of Africa.

Ditto. :)

Yep. Ditto.