• 1930sman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Communist Wizard

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Nymain1

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the voting thread for the first Map of the Fortnight contest. the first round thread can be seen here.

Voting remains open until Friday the 14th at 0800 GMT. Voting is private, and you have one vote each. Please fill this thread with comments, critiques, etc.

Krall

Banned
I went with Highlander's map, mainly, I think, because it also had some nice flags on it.

Nymain1's, Nugax's, Azardin's, Legolas', Dutchie's and Sapiento's maps were all exceptional, as well.

I went for Sapiento cause of his really well done airship and seaship effects that added to the steampunkish atmosphere. Also, while I tend to the Britwank side, he did a really good take at a balkanized Britain. And whoever balkanizes France deserves extra points.

Nugax, because of the story.

If this was a generic map challenge, I would have gone for thrashing_mad's entry, but in this case I wanted to vote for something that is most definitely steampunk, and Nugax's map is.

Well done all.

My top 3 were Sapiento, Legolas, and Nugax, with Azardin closely following.
Mainly because they included things such as rail routes and airways that highlighted what was Steam- or Clockpunk.

Just Bumping to put it back on the front page, and to plead people to vote, there were some very excellent maps done in this competition give them your vote!!!

Thande

Donor
This one really was extraordinarily hard to choose, there were so many excellent entries (and even some of the plainer-style ones were great as well). I'm not sure so many of them evoked "steampunk" but that's quite hard to do on a map.

My top seeds included H'lander, Legolas, Azardin, Nugax and Nymain, but I had to give it to Azardin because we're both members of the same brotherhood of funny hats.

Well, it seems I have won! :D:D:D

Thanks to everyone who voted for my map.

And compliments to my competitors, who produced some excellent maps.

Woo Joint 3rd, Congrats to Sapiento, Nugax and Legolas, yours were truly exceptional. Well done to all entries

A slightly belated congratulation to Sapiento for his victory and Nugax for the second place. Also to everyone else for the many great entries :)