jewish terrorists

so half asleep lounging, and after ingesting several days of books, novels, magazine articles and movies (i was on a jewish kick idk why) my brain awoke with a start an idea in my head half formed and already dissolving-

so say israel is never formed or is crushed by opponents early on idk, it could be probable that palestine or whatever nation formed by the dissolution of the european controlled levant could be a hotbed for zionist terrorists, who for years before the 2 WW had been fighting arabs and brits... right?

edit: my inspiration coming from The Yiddish Policemans Union, Tough Jews, Defiance, Bullet (just Mickey Rourke i guess)

There were Zionist terrorists in the years you are considering. There were the paramilitary groups: Haganah, Irgun and Palmach and Lehi were organized toward the early 1940s.

The goal of the Arabs, even before the partition (cf: Husseini & work with the Nazis, anti-Jewish riots 20s & 30s), was a Palestine that was Judenfrei. Hard to be a resistance/terror group if you have no place to hide, can never go out on the street etc. Sure, you might get an occasional "terrorist" who could pass for an Arab, but once all the Jews have be killed or kicked out game over. If a government of ethnicity "A" is resisted/opposed by people of ethnicity "B", and said government is willing to remove all of "B" one way or another game over.

The goal of the Arabs, even before the partition (cf: Husseini & work with the Nazis, anti-Jewish riots 20s & 30s), was a Palestine that was Judenfrei. Hard to be a resistance/terror group if you have no place to hide, can never go out on the street etc. Sure, you might get an occasional "terrorist" who could pass for an Arab, but once all the Jews have be killed or kicked out game over. If a government of ethnicity "A" is resisted/opposed by people of ethnicity "B", and said government is willing to remove all of "B" one way or another game over.

You are actually wrong. Up and until the publications of the secret agreements between Zionist groups and European governments, namely the United Kingdom, France, and Russia; it was the intent of the Arab Revolt to create an Arab state stretching from Alep (Aleppo) in northern Syria to Aden in Yemen, and was to welcome the persecuted Jewry of Europe into their nation.

It was only after the Zionists and Europeans decades' of secret planning was the Arab leadership's mind changed to keep out the colonists, and unfortunately by then it was much too late, and sooner rather than later, and against U.N. resolutions, British partition plans, and international laws, the State of Israel was proclaimed with borders far exceeding its (Zionist European Jewish colonist) population, greatly at the expense of the native Palestinian (Arab: Muslim, Christian and Jewish) population.

Valdemar II

Banned
http://ejpress.org/article/37839

PARIS (AFP)---Four members of the Jewish Defence League, were detained on Wednesday over an attack on a Paris bookstore run by pro-Palestinian activists, judicial officials said.

Aged between 16 and 26, the youths were arrested in Paris and its suburbs and taken into custody on suspicion of trashing the store.

Masked vandals burst into the shop, armed with sticks and bottles of oil early Friday afternoon, smashing the computers and cash till, pulling books off the shelves and emptying bottles of oil on the floor.

Known for its support for the Palestinian cause, the bookstore in the northwestern 17th district of Paris has been attacked several times before.

Following the incident, the MRAP anti-racism group repeated a call for a French ban on the Jewish Defence League (JDL), which was set up by a US rabbi in 1968 to protect Jews from anti-Semitism.

France is home to Europe's largest Muslim community, estimated at five million, and its largest Jewish population with some 600,000 people.

Make these people more violent, and you have them.

Well as you've probably figured out many consider the Zionists and Israelies in general to be terrorist, and if it wasn't for the fact that the US backs Israel, and the massive guilt most of Europe feels about the Holocaust and centuries of persacution we but them through, we'd recognise the flaws too.

For example the illegal 'settlers' on the west bank... and the lists of Jewish terrorist groups posted above.

You are actually wrong. Up and until the publications of the secret agreements between Zionist groups and European governments, namely the United Kingdom, France, and Russia; it was the intent of the Arab Revolt to create an Arab state stretching from Alep (Aleppo) in northern Syria to Aden in Yemen, and was to welcome the persecuted Jewry of Europe into their nation.

It was only after the Zionists and Europeans decades' of secret planning was the Arab leadership's mind changed to keep out the colonists, and unfortunately by then it was much too late, and sooner rather than later, and against U.N. resolutions, British partition plans, and international laws, the State of Israel was proclaimed with borders far exceeding its (Zionist European Jewish colonist) population, greatly at the expense of the native Palestinian (Arab: Muslim, Christian and Jewish) population.

This is true. There were certainly Palestinian Muslims who wanted a Jew-Free Palestine by the 1930s, but only a few radical people, who are now used by pro-Zionists to try to make all Palestinians as bad as Hitler.

The goal of the Arabs was to create pan-Arab state where Jews were welcome as they always had been - the objection was understandably to a state where political control was held by European colonists.

But the "Arab Revolt" in WWI was just an opportunist move by the Hashemites to create a state under their own control. The actual revolt had virtually no support at all until the area was under European control.

Has anyone here heard of the fake "Jewish" terrorist group called the Masada Action and Defense Movement, which bombed a PLO bookstore in Paris in 1972, and some hostels (inhabited mainly by Maghrebi immigrants) in the south of France in 1988.

They left Islamophobic leaflets bearing Stars of David at the scenes of their bombings, but they weren't really Jews at all, but neo-Nazis...

If Israel's 1948 War of Independence had failed, and the Arab armies had crushed the Jews, would an independent Palestine have arisen in its place, I wonder? Or would the former mandate have been absorbed by one or more of the surrounding Arab nations?

Palestine would probably have been carved up by the neighbouring Arab states, because without the Nakba the Palestinian national identity would have been weak-to-nonexistent.

I have an incredible deep respect for the Jewish people. So much bad luck has come there way and look where they are now. Their kingdom (metaphoric, its actually a democratic republic!) has been restored and they have the arms to push back against their enemies.

If Israel's 1948 War of Independence had failed, and the Arab armies had crushed the Jews, would an independent Palestine have arisen in its place, I wonder? Or would the former mandate have been absorbed by one or more of the surrounding Arab nations?

There was already an accepted plans for Jews to live in the British Mandate of Palestine, only with secret agreements was Transjordan carved out, and the remainder of the Mandate divided approx. 54/46 Jews : Arabs. With the Declaration, however, Israel assumed all of it, and only after the war were West Bank and Gaza surrendered to (Trans)Jordan and Egypt respectively...Only to be reoccupied in the following wars, and up until this day.

George Carty said:
Palestine would probably have been carved up by the neighboring Arab states, because without the Nakba the Palestinian national identity would have been weak-to-nonexistent.

There was already a pan-Arab national identity in the region since the beginning of the 20th century. Only with the creation of Israel against international law, the dethronement of Faisal Al-Hashimi from the throne of Syria by the French (and their subsequent mandate there) and the creation of Transjordan were the Palestinians in what was supposed to be Arab Palestine (see 1948 Divisions in lands west of the river Jordan) left defenseless. T

The culture of the Arabs west of the Jordan River is significantly different than the Arabs in (Trans)Jordan. The (Palestinian) Arabs west of the Jordan are a relatively urbane people with a racial ancestry similar to other coastal eastern Meditterranean peoples, such as the Lebanese with European influences in culture and race; while the Arabs in Transjordan claim their racial ancestry from the Ghassani, and are Bedouin (non-sedentary tribal Arabs) Arabs, of a different ancestry, history, culture, and way of life. That is why they readily accepted the Al-Hashimi, a powerful Beoduin tribe, as their monarch, while the Al-Hashimi were easily overthrown in more-Levantine and urbane Syria, and never in Palestine, that is, west of the Jordan.

Campbell1004 said:
I have an incredible deep respect for the Jewish people. So much bad luck has come there way and look where they are now. Their kingdom (metaphoric, its actually a democratic republic!) has been restored and they have the arms to push back against their enemies.

Are you serious? I do hope you are kidding...
The Jews of Europe had no legitamate claims to establish their State in lands that they hadn't been residing in for thousands of years, not to mention the relation between modern day Israelis and European Jews are barely related to the ancient Israelities...Only by biting the hand that fed them, i.e. taking advantage of the allowance of local Arabs to welcome a persecuted people into their lands, did the European Jewry deceitfully establish the State of Israel.

If anything you should be ashamed of the modern Zionists. They deceitfully took advantage of a welcoming population, stole their land, killed their people, imposed their religion and laws, and demoted them to second-class citizens. They follow a path in creating living space for Jews eerily similar to their former enemies. They should be ashamed of themselves, they are an embarassment to Judaism, Semites, and humanity itself.

I think the words "Jewish terrorists" is obsolete post- '48. Though undoubtedly Begin and Shamir were. There were numerous fanatics who massacred Palestinians, mostly the Ultra-Orthodox, not to mention Rabin's assassin. But the best comparison to the settlers is Dixie in the 1960's, like the church bombing in '63 and calling for JFK's death/impeachment (Dallas Morning News, 22/11/63- Birch ad).

Avicenna, quite a few factual errors there.

1) While not endorsing French(or British) imperialism Faisal Al-Hashimi's claim to Syria had little basis in reality beyond his wanting to rule a nation. Not that I blame him as if I saw a chance to be king...;)

2) What's wrong with the establishment of Transjordan? It's been one of the more stable and successful Arab states and without oil wealth.

3) Israel certainly didn't claim the whole mandate in 1948, indeed, they did accept the original partition plan although they were undoubtedly pleased to have the chance to improve the borders while Egypt and Jordan seized Gaza and the West Bank and were recognized as the owners of those areas, Egypt admittedly being of two minds as to the actual value of Gaza.

4) It wasn't the Arabs but the British who welcomed the Jews in and they (correctly) reconsidered when they noticed which group had (vastly) more oil, territory, people, canals...

5) The UN violated international law with partition? Was it also illegal to split Yugoslavia, India-Pakistan(without UN involvment), the post-WWII border changes in Europe...

I don't know if this counts, but a Jewish friend of mine told me that he heard of this eerie Jewish organization that infiltrates Neo-Nazi groups, and then at an opportune time murders the membership. There goal is to kill 6 million Nazis to avenge those who fell in the Holocaust. IMO, I'd be happy if this group existed, since I grew up fighting Nazi skinhead scumbags.

Anyone ever heard of this either?

There use to be a large gang of them in my neighborhood. When I was growing up, it was a neighborhood that was becoming more diverse, with more Blacks and Asians (and later Latinos) moving in; and some of the White kids did not like this. They were a real problem to say the least.

Last edited: