Empress Grace of Iran

I was just reading Grace Kelly's entry in the "always reliable" Wikipedia, and I saw something interesting. In 1949, the Shah of Iran came to America, and while he was there, he went on several dates with Grace Kelly. OTL, their relationship didn't go any further than that, and Grace Kelly eventually married the Prince of Monaco.

What if she had married the Shah? Let's assume that they marry in 1950, and they stay married until one of them dies. What happens? How does Iran change, and how do relations between America and Iran change? Does the 1979 revolution still happen, or does it happen in a drastically different manner from OTL?

[edit] Friendship with Josephine Baker

In 1951, the newly famous Kelly took a bold stand against a racist incident involving Black American expatriate singer/dancer Josephine Baker, when the Sherman Billingsley's Stork Club in New York refused Baker as a customer. Kelly, who was dining at the club when this happened, was so disgusted that she rushed over to Baker (whom she had never met), took her by the arm, and stormed out with her entire party, vowing never to return (and she never did

Mmmm, A woman of some moral courage...

Interesting, the car accident was caused by a stroke.

Anyone know anything more about her political views? Although being married into a ME monarchy could effect them dramatically.