Ankh Von Hapsburg's Map Commisions

I decided to set this thread up when I realised that all the commision threads are for those who want maps that are pieces of artwork.
This thread is different. This thread are for commisions that are just maps, e.g. for those who can't (for whatever reason) make their own maps or flags.
I'll try and do 3 commissions per week.
To request a map or flag just write what you want and the history of that world (one or two sentences is fine) and for the flag just say the name of the country or organisation and then the elements you want in the flag.
(I realise this is very similar to the map and flag request thread, but I'll see how it goes.)

Would you mind doing this?

In a world where the Annus Mirabilis never happened the Annus Horibilis occurred instead. Across the world the British suffered a number of defeats in 1759 whilst in Prussia the Austrians and Russians won at Kundersdorf and followed it up with a march on Berlin ending the war.

link to full story (about 5,000 words long)

Saxony gains Cottbus, Magdeburg and Halberstadt
Palatine gets Minden, Cleve-Mark, and Ravensburg
Sweden getsd Hither Pomerania and a 1648 strip of land west of the Oder
Austrian Silesia
Austria gets Prussian Guelders and Bukovina
Poland gets Ducal Prussia
Russia gets Courland, Bessarabia, Holstein-Gottorp, Schleswig, and Crimea as a vassal.
Hanover gets Lingen-Teckleburg and East Frisia
Spain gets Minorca
Sicily gets Corsica
France gets Madras
In India the British are reduced to a few outposts
Add Hyder Ali's Mysore

Americas are basically pre French And Indian War, but British claims on the Ohio River Valley are rescinded

Would you mind doing this?

In a world where the Annus Mirabilis never happened the Annus Horibilis occurred instead. Across the world the British suffered a number of defeats in 1759 whilst in Prussia the Austrians and Russians won at Kundersdorf and followed it up with a march on Berlin ending the war.

link to full story (about 5,000 words long)

Saxony gains Cottbus, Magdeburg and Halberstadt
Palatine gets Minden, Cleve-Mark, and Ravensburg
Sweden getsd Hither Pomerania and a 1648 strip of land west of the Oder
Austrian Silesia
Austria gets Prussian Guelders and Bukovina
Poland gets Ducal Prussia
Russia gets Courland, Bessarabia, Holstein-Gottorp, Schleswig, and Crimea as a vassal.
Hanover gets Lingen-Teckleburg and East Frisia
Spain gets Minorca
Sicily gets Corsica
France gets Madras
In India the British are reduced to a few outposts
Add Hyder Ali's Mysore

Americas are basically pre French And Indian War, but British claims on the Ohio River Valley are rescinded
Sure, will try. Any basemap you want me to use?

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen any of your maps before. What was your most recent one?
Here's my most recent maps:

treaty of amiens.png

Sorry for the triple post, I don't know how to post more than one image on one post. :( I also have several other projects in the works.
Gurroruo, I'll have your map done by either tomorrow or the day after.

Here's your map. I tried my best, but the changes in Germany were tricky I managed most things but I apoligise if anythings wrong or missed out.

annus horribilis.png

So this may be entirely impossible, but it must be done for the good of AH-dom.

Wank Uruguay. I don't really care much how, though the why's do interest me.

Cross-posting from Request Maps/Flags thread:
NWHI.jpg

Here's the map of the whole Hawaiian island chain, and I'm currently writing "full" (read: ASB) version of my Philippine-centered timeline, so I'm requesting that can someone make the northwest Hawaiian islands having more land mass (in short, more geographically visible like their counterparts down south, the OTL Hawaii.

Don't worry, I'll credit you in my TL.

Thanks!

:)
A Q-BAM map version will be fine for me.

So this may be entirely impossible, but it must be done for the good of AH-dom.

Wank Uruguay. I don't really care much how, though the why's do interest me.
Do you want a serious map with a POD, or just a random ASB map.
Cross-posting from Request Maps/Flags thread:

A Q-BAM map version will be fine for me.
So, basically you want bigger islands in the north?

Last edited: