German North Sea Coast if the Black Death came after the Grote Mandrenke

Left: A map showing a reconstruction of what used to be the "Outlands" of Northern Frisia before the Grote Mandrenke (Great Drowning) in January 1362.
Right: Same area in a map from 1662.
UthlandeRungholt.png
321px-Ducatus_Sleswicum_sive_Iutia_Australis_-map_of_Johannes_Blaeu.jpg

Bottom: Same area as of today. Pellworm and Nordstrand constitute most of what's left of the former big Strand Island. "Südfall" (South Fall) is the closest spot of intact land to the sunken ruins of Rungholt.
karte.gif

Land reclamation is of course a constant challenge, reinforcements being necessary all the time. What happened here is actually the reverse of what happened to the Netherlands. And I think the central difference between the two cases is population. If the Dutch got nuked, whoever resettles their places can say goodbye to half of the Dutch land we take for granted.
The region fell victim to the Black Death as of 1349/1350 and whereas it definitely wasn't by far as populous as the Netherlands even back then, it's assumed that the loss of population were a major obstacle to further maintenance of the local polders.

So what if the Black Death came to Europe only in about 1400, some decades later than IOTL and especially after the Grote Mandrenke? How could this region look like today? Bonus points if somebody makes a plausible map.

Tyr Anazasi

Banned
Well, the dykes and the polders could have been in a better shape. If that's really something to change the situation I don't know, as there are reports the water was 2,4 m higher than the highest dykes. Furthermore the peat production would be higher and thus the sinking of the land would be fastened.

I guess, without new and higher dykes and a stop of the production of peat the Grote Mandrenke would have come anyway.