Map Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shall be closed in the name of the god emperor

eck.png

This is a map I made a while ago... Currently I'm trying to evolve a timeline around it... Unfortunately I'm not really good at English writing. Neither is the map good.

europe19181prtd.png

Vexacus

Banned
I agree. This should be opened by a moderator, and not begun with a map that is just an existing map with a label added and a few places crudely filled in.
I DID say my map was not good, if I had said it was shite, then people would have bitchewd at me for saying "Shite"

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Always nice to see someone being pro-active.

Stickied.

I'll go lock the old one.

OK, why the heck did you sticky this?
Because this is something called Map Thread IX. It isn't like there is a rule that Mods have to create all follow up threads. It also would be weird to have two threads called Map Thread IX in the Forum's History.

This is a map I made a while ago... Currently I'm trying to evolve a timeline around it... Unfortunately I'm not really good at English writing. Neither is the map good.
Excellent job. :)

What the... A mod didnt start this? Once again, we break with tradition...

The map thread is dead, long live the map thread!

All praise the KING of the Map Threads! One of my maps may be here soon.

Aww, I was hoping to get a map done before the new Map Thread. Ah well, feast your eyes on a WIP.

The Eddy Rebellion got support from the rest of the rebels and Nova Scotia was lost. However, during the course of the different ARW a few personalities died. The instability from the Articles of Confederation was never overcome, a Constitution was never agreed upon, and the new union broke apart. After a series of wars between the nascent republics, we're left with this mess.

New York and Virginia are the only two states worth worrying about. Pennsylvania and Maryland are stuck as the Paraguays of North America, Georgia bit off more than it can chew and is having trouble dealing with the Cherokee, Seminole, and other tribes, and thanks to a belligerent Massachusetts, New Hampshire is snuggling up to Albany. Nova Scotia is debating whether to region the British Empire, the Ohio Valley is filled with Redcoats, and the Spanish Empire disintegrated a lot quicker than OTL.

(And don't mind any out-of-place cities, I had erased the rivers then accidentally saved, so I've been eye-balling their placements)

Something... WIP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.