WI: Steve Irwin Lives

With an army of trained crocodiles, kangaroos and bird-eating spiders at his back, he overthrows the corrupt government and declares himself Emperor Steve the First, establishing the Irwin dynasty that shall rule over the Empire of Greater Australia for a thousand years!

Riain

Banned
With an army of trained crocodiles, kangaroos and bird-eating spiders at his back, he overthrows the corrupt government and declares himself Emperor Steve the First, establishing the Irwin dynasty that shall rule over the Empire of Greater Australia for a thousand years!

Except that he's not particularly popular in Australia.

He pushed the envelope and would probably have been done in by some other exotic creature.

The "discussions" on Bindi are hilarious. What can you hope for from a poor woman named after a crocodile and the family dog. Might as well name her "Indiana"

I honestly have to say that as an Australian I always liked Steve Irwin . Yes he was a bit of a nut but here in Queensland we seem to like nutters , any look at our pollies will tell you that . Anyway more people loved him then hated him in my opinion . I honestly thought his zero crocodile cull will come back and bite more then a few aussies eventually as to a croc any meal will do even if it's wearing speedo's .

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
He continues doing the good work he does? Hopefully this prevents the rise of his daughter, although her reach is far less international.

Prevents the rise of his daughter?

Has she become a evil genius with a lair in a hollowed out volcano?

Last I heard she was Dancing with the Stars.

it reinforces the rest of the world's understanding that Australia is a land of 'roos, koalas, dungarees and sharktooth necklaces, entirely populated by stinging/biting wildlife which have the sole purpose in life of ending your existence:
iu

NamelessStatistic left out the dreaded and hideous drop bear.

I have read that the only to keep a drop bear from leaping from an Eucalyptus Tree and eating your brains is to stick Vegemite on your head since the drop bear knows that anything connected with Vegemite is brainless. Heard that from a Kiwi.

TinyTartar

Banned
Wait, what's wrong with his Daughter (Excuse my ignorance, I don't know much about her)?

She is currently kicking ass in Dancing With the Stars. This has gained her many enemies, most of whom hate her partner Derek and his tendency to always win......

it reinforces the rest of the world's understanding that Australia is a land of 'roos, koalas, dungarees and sharktooth necklaces, entirely populated by stinging/biting wildlife which have the sole purpose in life of ending your existence:

Also people who cheat at making wine.

He pushed the envelope and would probably have been done in by some other exotic creature.

The "discussions" on Bindi are hilarious. What can you hope for from a poor woman named after a crocodile and the family dog. Might as well name her "Indiana"

I agree with you on him pushing the envelope. I figured that he would get killed by being attacked by some wild animal, I just never figured on him being stabbed by a stingray.

As to Bindi, besides her "original" name, how much of her fame is because of who her father was? He lives longer, she might not become as famous or she may decide to avoid show-business instead of riding the sympathy wave from his death.

IMO, I was annoyed by Derek, too. Then he got Amber Riley (Mercedes from Glee; she's a good-sized girl, if you've seen photos of her online), and he managed to win with her.

Then, he got Amy Purdy (the athlete with two artificial legs), and went to the finals with her (and, if it weren't for Meryl Davis, Purdy would have won), and I've stopped all my criticism (and my mom has, too)...