AHC: A more imperialistic and racist United States

I agree, Decades of Darkness is your best bet. Or if you want a more recognizable US, maybe just find a way to give more power to "imperialist" Congressmen. The whole idea of formal Empire was pretty unpopular, though, so you'll need a PoD well before 1898.

Any links to this timeline?

@CthulhuFhtagn: Yes, I've watched Aldnoah.Zero. Though the show's catchphrase (written in my sig) was the English translation of an old Latin legal phrase

Here you go: http://decadesofdarkness.alternatehistory.com/

It gets a bit silly at times (like when the USA conquers Peru), but it's generally a good, albeit super depressing, timeline.

And I had no idea that "Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum" was an actual legal phrase. I thought it was just from that story about the deserter and the three executions.

What PODs will make the United States more imperialistic and racist, along the lines of Nazi Germany (minus the killings, of course)?

The US was pretty imperialist IOTL, as a comparison of US territory c. 1783 and US territory today will show. As for racism, I'm not sure what you mean by "along the lines of Nazi Germany (minus the killings, of course)". If, say, Jim Crow laws got passed in all/the vast majority of the states, would that count?

Have the U.S annex all of Mexico during the war, turning it into a bunch of slave states. Mexicans become slaves.

They also turn the Native Americans into Slaves. The U.S becomes a slave power, taking over all of Central America.

They turn to the Pacific, taking Hawaii and the Philippines. The Natives become slaves.

Sooner or later, colonies are started in China. Japan is annexed at some point. Asians become slaves.

The US also start colonies in Africa. They could have gotten the Congo in OTL.

Maybe, they help Nazi Germany and South Africa in some war.

Or have the Klan take over and start a massive American-British War, where the US turns into a massive Slave empire.

Have the U.S annex all of Mexico during the war, turning it into a bunch of slave states. Mexicans become slaves.

They also turn the Native Americans into Slaves. The U.S becomes a slave power, taking over all of Central America.

They turn to the Pacific, taking Hawaii and the Philippines. The Natives become slaves.

Sooner or later, colonies are started in China. Japan is annexed at some point. Asians become slaves.

The US also start colonies in Africa. They could have gotten the Congo in OTL.

Maybe, they help Nazi Germany and South Africa in some war.

Or have the Klan take over and start a massive American-British War, where the US turns into a massive Slave empire.

The ASB forum is that way.

Have Jefferson's dream of a farmer's nation succeed. It would cause more slavery. Or make it part of the constitution (via convention or amendment) that Slavery is legal

Also you could have US colonies in Africa, American Canada, more US pacific, and Mexico and Cuba being US puppets easy

King Thomas

Banned
How about a black version of Spartacus in the 1840s who takes a long time to defeat and kills many whites in the struggle? Making racism and possibly slavery last longer.

How about post-Civil War PODs?

HAHAHA

Oh wait you're serious, well that's awkward. Um you would have to extremely up racism somehow, maybe during the late 1800s their is a major black revolt because of lack of civil rights and it backfires?

Nazi Germany was state indoctrinated racism and imperialism.

You can't get much more imperialistic than the US after WW2, and while our brand of racism was less state sanctioned, we still held our own in terms of racism (blacks, Jewish, Native American, Irish, Chinese, etc) domestically and abroad.

What PODs will make the United States more imperialistic and racist, along the lines of Nazi Germany (minus the killings, of course)?

Minus the killings?

Well, the US already locked up people in camps by their races, engaged in chattel slavery, and engaged in wars against other nations both inferior and peer in the interests of expanding their territory.

It has gotten past a fair bit of that (though it's still coping with the legacies of all of those things), but it certainly has done all of that.

What, precisely, are you looking for?