9/11 double blind

ok, here is my double blind scenario.

scenario: After the attacks on 9/11 the american people get mad since the planes crash into the white house and kills the president. The vice president McCain looses his temper and throws nukes at Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia

Hello all out there
How would the world look like if President Bush hadnt been killed on 9/11 01 and the vice president resorted to nuking the middle east? Would we still have a religious war between the western world and the muslim world? Would France still go down in civil war and would the ethnic clensing in Sweden even exist? And would Israel not be glowing in the dark?

I will assume that the PoD is a different VP and that the other 3 planes hit their OTL targets and the WH one is the one that crashed OTL in Penn.

Yes, there would be a war between the Christian and Muslim civilizations. Bush would have had to do much as McCain did OTL because we would still have lost the White House, part of the Pentagon and the Twin Towers. Or are you saying that the plane hit the Capitol instead of the White House? Either way, we would be in a war that would be a years long quagmire. America would have no patience for another Vietnam, we would be in a post Pearl Harbor mindset. Bush would let the nukes fly.

Hello all out there
How would the world look like if President Bush hadnt been killed on 9/11 01 and the vice president resorted to nuking the middle east? Would we still have a religious war between the western world and the muslim world? Would France still go down in civil war and would the ethnic clensing in Sweden even exist? And would Israel not be glowing in the dark?

WHAT? Ethnical cleansing in SWEDEN and civil war in France? You gotto be kiddin me...

Peter said:
WHAT? Ethnical cleansing in SWEDEN and civil war in France? You gotto be kiddin me...
Ethnical Cleansing in Sweden what all air head blonds :)
A Civil War in France lets see both sides being realy nice to each other :)
sorry guys after cleaning the barn this sounded just to funny to let pass by