Butterfly Effect

Something tells me John isn't a fan of Ashton Kucher...

In the AJC today (www.accessatlanta.com), it got a VERY bad review. Probably a case of "Good concept, bad execution" (just like most of those direct-to-video horror flicks I like so much).

Matt Quinn said:
Something tells me John isn't a fan of Ashton Kucher...

In the AJC today (www.accessatlanta.com), it got a VERY bad review. Probably a case of "Good concept, bad execution" (just like most of those direct-to-video horror flicks I like so much).

Actually, I don't have any problems with Mr. Kutcher, but I DID see the commericals and read the reviews.

Xen

Banned
Abdul Hadi Pasha said:
I'd love to, but that day I'm scheduled to peel off all my skin and dive into a vat of iodine.

Going for the Michael Jackson look?

Don't know what those reviewers were thinking, the movie was great. Only problem, IMO, was the first time he changed the past while he was in prison. That seemed a little too easy. Still, it was a very good movie.

why did you dig up this old thread instead of starting a new one? anyway, i'm not going to see it because it's a waste of money, the frist one wasn't great, had a lot of potential but they screwed it up...second one looks weaker

why did you dig up this old thread instead of starting a new one? anyway, i'm not going to see it because it's a waste of money, the frist one wasn't great, had a lot of potential but they screwed it up...second one looks weaker

because we don't need a new thread for something that's directly related and if someone were looking for info about something they don't have to look thru 2 or more threads.

What's it about? who's in it?