Geronimo : What if Osama Bin Laden was killed prior to 9/11?

@Iwanh

Sorry for bothering you, if you have time,
Can you do me a favor? I really love your magazine works. Given that I still don't know how to use thephotoshop yet (I only know inspect elements and use canva to change the image), I hope you can help me to alter these cover.

Sorry it's little bit more, the Steve Jobs one just change the small subheading above the cover, no changes required of the main ipod cover.

And the secret history one , can you change it into TTL 2002 plane plot or something ?

Thanks! Extremely greateful!

No rush

Hope one day I can have the edit skill as good as you, then I can make whatever cover I want😔😔😔
time magazine 2002.jpg
time annual 2002.jpg
newsweek 2004.jpg

1714989772486.jpg

Last edited:
I also have a request from you, Iwanh, though unlike MLK JFK LBJ Beatles’ one, one has nothing to do with my timeline.
Can you help me in crafting a TIME cover for my timeline?
I tried to make one, but it turned out… not that great.

I also have a request from you, Iwanh, though unlike MLK JFK LBJ Beatles’ one, one has nothing to do with my timeline.
Can you help me in crafting a TIME cover for my timeline?
I tried to make one, but it turned out… not that great.
Sure I'd be glad to help, just message direct.

I noticed this topic was never brought up last 9/11. I guess I'll do it. For those born before 9/11, where were you on that day? Me, I was a 3 year old in Honolulu when it all happened, it was night time and my mom got a call from a friend telling her what was going on. Afterwards all travel to and from Hawaii was halted, we couldn't even get food from the mainland for a bit. My first exposure to the attacks was two years later when I stumbled upon the Times Magazine issue talking about it. When I first skimmed through it, I assumed a city got destroyed or something. Like out of a monster movie.
time20010914-1.jpg

Fun fact: I had no idea the Twin Towers were destroyed. I assumed they got hit and were repaired after the attacks. I wasn't until I went on Google Earth and found where the towers were originally, and I was like "Wait, they don't exist anymore?"

I noticed this topic was never brought up last 9/11. I guess I'll do it. For those born before 9/11, where were you on that day? Me, I was a 3 year old in Honolulu when it all happened, it was night time and my mom got a call from a friend telling her what was going on. Afterwards all travel to and from Hawaii was halted, we couldn't even get food from the mainland for a bit. My first exposure to the attacks was two years later when I stumbled upon the Times Magazine issue talking about it. When I first skimmed through it, I assumed a city got destroyed or something. Like out of a monster movie.
I was also 3 years old in Brazil, so given my age, I have no specific recollection of it, my mom said that I asked her if people died, and she just said "yes", she called family members to talk about what was going on on the TV, but other than that, it did not visibly affected me growing up in any way, since I live in South America.

However, I think that this topic of "where were you during 9/11?" would be better reserved for the non-political/off-topic chat, it risks derailing this alternate timeline.
Fun fact: I had no idea the Twin Towers were destroyed. I assumed they got hit and were repaired after the attacks. I wasn't until I went on Google Earth and found where the towers were originally, and I was like "Wait, they don't exist anymore?"
This reminded me of another 9/11-related alternate scenario, where the towers are hit, but they do not fall:
eqau3ig2eel71.png

This reminded me of another 9/11-related alternate scenario, where the towers are hit, but they do not fall:
eqau3ig2eel71.png
Thats how I thought the towers were after 9/11. I don't know why, but it's surreal to me that something that big and iconic as the Twin Towers would suddenly be destroyed within a short period of time. It's always iconic things getting destroyed/heavily damaged that is the most surreal to me, like the Notre Dame fire or the destruction of the Antonov An-225 for example.

Wonder if there's like a 1:1 VR recreation of the original World Trade Center site you could just walk around and explore, I knows there's one for Minecraft.

Last edited:
Thats how I thought the towers were after 9/11. I don't know why, but it's surreal to me that something that big and iconic as the Twin Towers would suddenly be destroyed within a short period of time. It's always iconic things getting destroyed/heavily damaged that is the most surreal to me, like the Notre Dame fire or the destruction of the Antonov An-225 for example.

Wonder if there's like a 1:1 VR recreation of the original World Trade Center site you could just walk around and explore, I knows there's one for Minecraft.
I feel like this Garry's Mod map is probably the best recreation I've seen

Sort of weird how such very iconic and famous buildings involved in one of the most important events in human history have never had an in-depth and accurate reconstruction of them in 3D, like really?, Gmod is the only more or less "realistic" 3D game with a detailed reconstruction of the WTC twin towers that you can get in and explore how they were?, I can barely believe that, I would have expected such a thing to have already been made almost 22 years after the attacks.

I was 13, it was the same day my mom had a surgery on a polyp in her lower intestine. She told me since she was doped that she did not get why she kept seeing a building fall over and over again. We got to see it in my classroom.

Sort of weird how such very iconic and famous buildings involved in one of the most important events in human history have never had an in-depth and accurate reconstruction of them in 3D, like really?, Gmod is the only more or less "realistic" 3D game with a detailed reconstruction of the WTC twin towers that you can get in and explore how they were?, I can barely believe that, I would have expected such a thing to have already been made almost 22 years after the attacks.
I seem to remember reading awhile ago that for most of the complex detailed blueprints would have been stored on-site and thus destroyed in the attacks. Keep in mind, this was before widespread digitization of records.

Oh, Gaddafi had been trying to get nukes since the 70s. 2003 was when he agreed to end the Libyan nuclear program and destroy the country's chemical weapon stockpiles. Per UN inspectors the program was still in early stages at the time of disarmament, although the director of the IAEA said it was his "gut feeling" that Libya would be able to produce a nuclear weapon in 3-7 years.
This could give an idea on how would that look like: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/clintons-korean-war.446514/page-15#post-17439829

I seem to remember reading awhile ago that for most of the complex detailed blueprints would have been stored on-site and thus destroyed in the attacks. Keep in mind, this was before widespread digitization of records.
I mean not literally the entire architecture and blueprints of the entire building, just the building itself where you could get in and explore its floors and whatnot, I am not talking about a hypothetical FPS game where you as a player needs to survive the attacks, or witness how the attacks occurred with a bird's eye view, like the noclip console command in Garry's Mod and Source Engine games, this is a whole other topic, however, such a thing was already announced, a VR game where you must survive 27 hours under the rubble of the WTC was announced by Meta on the 20th anniversary of the attacks, however, since 2021 I have not heard anything from the game anymore, so it is easy to assume that it is in development hell.

There was a very simple and primitive VR game from 2015 that featured you as one of the people who were stuck in the upper floors after the first plane hit, but even such a simple and short game was lambasted for its premise, I admit that I find this concept of you being one of the countless of people trying to escape the towers after the planes hit as such a fascinating concept to me, and I say this from a historical and remembrance perspective, but I accept that both due to the still-primitive technology, and also the cultural sensibilities of the US, this game will not exist any time soon.

I mean, there are countless games themed around World War II aren't they?, and before video-games were a thing, there were also countless movies about WWII, even parody ones like The Producers which was released only 22 years after the war.

At this rate, given the tech limitations, controversies, and lack of industry appeal and profitability, I do not see a 9/11-themed game being created until 20 years from now or so, if not even later, but like how I said - a tech demo where you explore the WTC as it was (even if it would include NPCs living their daily lives, or you witnessing the planes hitting it and how the towers fell as a noclip/non-player feature) is a different concept from an FPS game where you are a civilian trying to escape the WTC before it falls.

Some blueprints do exist online, even for certain floors the twin towers. You can find them on sites like SkyscraperCity and 911research (The latter is a 911 conspiracy site but it does have blueprints)

The original copies of the WTC blueprints were literally found in the trash in Denver believe it or not.

Last edited:
time20010914-1.jpg

I already mentioned this on here a while back, but I say it again:

I was born in March 1998, 3 1/2 years before 9/11 happened. I assume me and my little sister Kiana (who was only a year and a half at the time) were with my maternal grandparents since both of my parents were working that day though I have no memories from that awful day. My parents and grandparents have more memories from that day than I do.